Thursday, April 26, 2012

Royal Albert




 Established in 1896, Royal Albert is inspired by everything English - the country garden and the national flower, the rose. Quintessentially English, Royal Albert Giftware and Tableware is both traditional and avant-garde.

Royal Albert has been dedicated to English grace, elegance, and romance since Victorian times and is completely 'passionate about florals'. We are so excited to have the new Royal Albert range in store this weekend, just in time for mothers day! Classic, elegant and very British - the ultimate way to enjoy the traditions of English tea.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paulina, I have some antique Royal Albert and its so special to me. Thanks for having my friend and I on Thursday- our tea and scones were devine and I am loving my pearl jasmine tea- love your shop xxCorrina.

    ReplyDelete